§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS ON USE OF RENTED APARTMENTS
- The Regulations define the rules of daily rental of units in the InTheSky Apartments.
- The following definitions are used in these Regulations: for parties and entities:
- Lessor - Usługi Concierge Łukasz Drozd with registered office in Wrocław (Tax Identification Number: 501-00-34-256), and Classy Apartments Beata Drozd with registered office in Wrocław (Tax Identification Number: 6991061766)
- Reception of In The Sky Apartments - the reception desk is located at the main entrance to the apartments at 64 Gwiazdzista Street. Entrance from the street, large backlit signboard: “APARTAMENTY SKY TOWER”. for activities and objects:
- Rental - daily rental, i.e. the Lessor making the premises available for temporary use (for a period not exceeding 31 days) to the Tenant for short-term accommodation in return for the remuneration specified in the rental agreement,
- Unit / Premises - residential apartment for rent/lease,
- Rental Amount - all rental costs related to the daily rental of the premises.
§ 2. RESERVATION
- Reservation methods for daily rental:
- in person, Monday-Saturday 9:00-21:00, Sunday 10:00-20:00 at the reception of InTheSky Apartments.
- by telephone, Monday-Saturday 9:00-21:00, Sunday 10:00- 20:00 at: +48 883 81 81 85
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- via the booking system available on the website: inthesky.apartments (online booking),
- via the booking sites of the Lessor's partners (booking.com and others),
- On public holidays and Sundays, In The Sky Apartments Reception opening hours may change.
- When making a reservation for the premises, please provide the following details:
- date of arrival and departure,
- personal data,
- contact details,
- other information, i.e. number of people who will be staying in the premises.
- In order to effectively make a reservation, the Tenant must obtain confirmation of the reservation from the Lessor and pay the reservation fee in the amount and on the date indicated in the reservation system. The reservation fee must be paid as indicated in the booking system.
- The reservation fee is an obligatory prepayment of the rental amount to be paid by the Tenant. The Tenant is obliged to pay the outstanding amount prior to the commencement of the rental in the manner indicated in the booking system. The reservation fee must be 100% of the rental price.
- The person booking the premises, i.e. the Tenant, must be of legal age, i.e. at least 18 years old.
- Should the Tenant shorten their stay, the amount for the unused rental period is not refundable to the Tenant.
- The cost of cancellation is determined by the applicable terms and conditions and is based on the time remaining to the booked start of rental. In the absence of other provisions:
- cancellation of a reservation up to fourteen days before the starting date of rental is free of charge. The Lessor is obliged to refund the full amount of the reservation fee to the Tenant within 21 working days.
- in the event of cancellation from the thirteenth to the first day before the start of the rental or on the day of arrival, the Lessor shall charge the Tenant a cancellation fee in the amount of the booking fee paid.
- The Tenant is responsible for filling in the required fields correctly and providing the correct details when making a booking. The Lessor is not responsible for the incorrect choice of arrival or departure date or the incorrect specification of data by the Tenant.
- The above rules for making and cancelling reservations also apply to reservations made through the booking sites of the Lessor’s partners, with the exception of Expedia.com, to which the rules agreed with the abovementioned partner apply.
- The unit of payment for all transactions is the Polish zloty (PLN). Any additional charges, including those related to making payments (including currency conversion) shall be borne by the Tenant.
- Online booking process:
- After reviewing the Lessor’s offering, the Tenant has the choice of booking standard overnight stay at the Premises or a Package.
- Having selected the service of interest, the Tenant selects the date of their stay at the Premises and then fills in the reservation form, in which they are required to provide correct personal data and give any comments concerning the reservation.
- After completing and submitting the form, the Tenant is obliged to pay the booking fee using one of the available payment methods. The reservation fee must be 100% of the unit’s rental price.
- For an effective and correct booking, confirmation of the online booking by the Lessor is required. The confirmation will be sent to the Tenant’s email address indicated during the booking process. The Tenant shall be obliged to present the e-mail with the confirmation of the online reservation sent by the Lessor at their arrival.
- The Lessor is not responsible for any unavailability or failure of the booking system.
- The prices shown on the www.inthesky.apartments website include VAT. They may also include other services as specified in the description. If the offer includes breakfast or other additional services, this is indicated in the price description displayed in the system when making the reservation. Services not included in the offer must be paid for immediately on the spot by the Tenant. tą należność musi zostać uregulowana niezwłocznie na miejscu przez Najemcę.
- - The Tenant does not have the right to withdraw from the accommodation reservation agreement in accordance with Article 38(12) of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014 item 827 as amended).
- In matters not covered by points a) to g), the general provisions related to the Reservation process, as set out in the Rental Regulations, shall apply as appropriate.
§ 3. ACCOMMODATION
- The check-in time is from 3:00 PM and the check-out time is by 11:00 AM.
- Keys shall be collected and returned Monday-Saturday between 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM- 8:00 PM at the In The Sky Apartments reception. Collection of keys at other times may be possible by prior arrangement with the Lessor, which may entail additional charges for the “late check-in” service in the amount of PLN 100 until 00:00 AM and PLN 200 after 00:00 AM.
- Upon receipt of the keys, the Tenant shall present identification documents with a recent photograph, i.e. (identity card, passport or driving licence) for themselves and any persons who will be staying at the premises, and shall legibly complete registration forms for all persons staying at the rented premises.
- The premises must be vacated and emptied of all belongings and the keys to the premises handed back on the last day of the rental provided for in the reservation, no later than by 11:00 AM on that day. In case of failure to vacate the premises by the time indicated in the first sentence, the Tenant shall be charged an additional fee of PLN 100.00 for each subsequent commenced hour of stay in the premises. When leaving the premises, the Tenant shall be obliged to lock the unit.
- In the event of deterioration, damage or destruction of the premises or common parts of the building caused by the Tenant or persons staying at the premises with the Tenant, even unintentional, as well as in order to cover the related costs (fines, additional fees) described in §4 and §5 of these Regulations, the Lessor collects a deposit in the amount of PLN 500.00 either in cash or as payment card pre-authorisation - at the Tenant’s discretion. In the case of pre-authorisation, the Tenant agrees that the Lessor shall acquire part or all of the pre-agreed amount without the physical involvement of the Tenant’s payment card. The Tenant is obliged to notify the Lessor of any damage immediately after its discovery.
- Deposit collected in cash shall be returned by bank transfer to the account indicated by the Tenant within 7 days of checking out, after the Lessor has checked the condition of the rented premises. In the event of damage, deterioration or destruction of the rented premises or common parts, the deposit shall be retained until the amount of damage caused by the Tenant or accompanying persons or their guests has been determined.
- The refund of a deposit in the form of payment card pre-authorisation takes place within a period dependent on the Lessor’s and Tenant’s bank (depending on the bank, this period may be as long as 14 working days). In the event of any deterioration, damage or destruction of the rented premises or common parts, the Lessor shall inform the Tenant by email about the discovered damage and the amount charged for the removal of the damage.
- If the damage caused by the Tenant exceeds the value of the deposit, the Tenant shall be obliged to fully cover the cost of the resulting damage. Repairing the damage shall include losses suffered by the Lessor and gains it could have achieved if the damage had not been caused.
- The Tenant shall be liable for the acts and omissions of persons accompanying the Tenant in the Unit, i.e. accompanying persons and guests, in particular minors. Minors may only stay in the premises with adults.
- If the Tenant does not agree to pay the costs, the dispute will be settled in court.
§ 4. CONDITIONS FOR USE OF PREMISES
- The Tenant is obliged to comply with the above Regulations, as well as with the House Rules set by the Housing Association.
- The night quiet time at The Sky Tower building applies between 10:00 PM - 06:00 AM. The Tenant shall observe the obligation to remain quiet. In the event of a breach of the above obligation, the Tenant shall be obliged to cover the costs of any intervention by any services called.
- Smoking of any tobacco products, including e-cigarettes, is strictly prohibited both in the unit and in the entire Sky Tower building. Failure to comply with the aforementioned prohibition by persons occupying the premises will result in a fine of PLN 500 being imposed on the Tenant. Notwithstanding the fine referred to in the preceding sentence, the Tenant shall be charged with any costs associated with the activation of the fire alarm system installed in the building and the costs of intervention by the relevant services, including building security and the internal technical department, as well as the costs of cleaning the premises.
- It is strictly forbidden to cover up, disable or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the smoke detectors in the rented unit under penalty of a fine of PLN 10,000.00
- Children under six years of age may stay in the unit free of charge (no extra bedding provided).
- Pets are not permitted on the premises.
- In units equipped with saunas and fireplaces, the use of these facilities is at the user’s own risk and responsibility. The Tenant is obliged to cover any damage or destruction caused.
- Only persons previously registered using the registration forms may stay on the premises. The stay of persons, i.e. guests, who are not entered in the registration form is only possible from 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM, with prior consent of the Lessor and after their entry in the Guest Book, available in the apartment lobby (entrance to the lobby from 64 Gwiaździsta Street). If there are more guests than permitted in the unit or if, after 10 PM the presence of persons other than those entered in the registration form is discovered, the Tenant shall be charged a fine in the amount of the deposit. When signing in the Guest Book, the guest is required to present an identity document with a recent photograph. If no identity document is provided, the Lessor’s staff are entitled to refuse to let the guest enter the Sky Tower building.
- Any events, social gatherings, etc., are only possible with prior written consent of the Lessor and acceptance of the financial terms by the Tenant. Loud activities which would disturb the use of the neighbouring apartments are prohibited.
- Extension of stay in the premises is possible after prior notification to the Lessor at least 3 days in advance, with confirmation by the Lessor of the possibility to continue to rent the premises.
- In the event of a suspected breach of these Regulations or a suspected offence, the Lessor shall have the right to enter the premises at any time and make the premises available to the relevant services.
- In the event of violation of these Regulations by the Tenant, the Lessor may terminate the rental agreement concluded with immediate effect, retaining the agreed rental amount.
§ 5. LESSOR'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The Lessor shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to items and property brought into the rental premises by the Tenant, unless the damage is due to the nature of the item brought in or to force majeure or to the sole fault of the Tenant or a person who accompanied them.
- The Lessor shall not be liable for any items or property left behind by the Tenant or persons accompanying them after the end of the rental. The costs incurred by the Lessor for storage and maintenance of items and the costs of delivering items to the Tenant shall be borne by the Tenant.
- The Lessor shall not be liable to the Tenant for loss of or damage to money, securities, valuables or objects of scientific or artistic value due to reasons beyond the control of the Lessor.
- The Lessor shall not be liable for damage to or loss of a car left in the multi-car garage.
- The Lessor reserves the right to change the unit reserved by the Tenant for another unit. The unit will be of the same or higher standard, for the pre-agreed rental price.
§ 6. TENANT'S RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- The Tenant is obliged to maintain and return the unit in an undamaged condition. Before vacating the unit, the Tenant shall return the unit in the condition in which it was handed over to them. In addition, before vacating the Tenant undertakes to wash the dishes and kitchen utensils, collect rubbish in the rubbish bin or in bags, leaving them next to the rubbish bin. It is strictly forbidden to move furniture or household appliances/electronics. For non-compliance with the above provisions presented by the Lessor, the Tenant shall be charged for additional services related to the cleaning of the premises in the amount of PLN 200 net.
- Any cleaning of the premises or change of towels and bed linen is possible only after prior agreement with the Lessor. The aforementioned services are paid for in accordance with the agreed price list. Cleaning of the rented premises shall be carried out in accordance with the rules set out in § 7 of these Regulations.
- It is also possible to rent a parking space. The space is located in the multi-car garage on level +3 of the Sky Tower building. Rental of a parking space is charged extra in accordance with the agreed price list.
- The Tenant may not sublet the premises. The Tenant may also not make the premises available for free use to third parties. If the Tenant subleases the premises or makes the premises available for free use by third parties, they shall be obliged to pay a fine of PLN 5000.
- The Lessor shall hand over the rented premises to the Tenant to be used exclusively for residential purposes. The use of the premises for other purposes, in particular for commercial and advertising purposes, shall only be possible with prior consent of the Lessor and on financial terms agreed with the Lessor under pain of liability for damages in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Tenant is not permitted to make any alterations or other permanent changes to the rented premises.
- The Tenant is forbidden to change the door locks or make keys for the doors of the rented premises.
- If the Tenant loses or damages keys, entry cards or remote controls to the garage, the Tenant shall pay an additional fee in accordance with the established price list for the rental of the premises.
- The Tenant is obliged to report any faults and failures to the Lessor immediately after their discovery. Such reports shall be made at the reception of In The Sky Apartments or by sending an email to email@example.com.
§ 7. CLEANING
- An additional cleaning service may be purchased if required. It will be provided on days and at times additionally agreed between the Lessor and the Tenant. Requests can be submitted at any time during the rental to the reception of In The Sky Apartments.
- The Lessor shall be liable for damage to property owned by the Tenant caused in connection with the performance of the cleaning service, covering only damage of a pecuniary nature in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Lessor is not responsible for unsecured valuable property belonging to the Tenant or persons accompanying them, such as (jewellery, laptop etc.).
- The Lessor shall be liable for the acts or omissions of persons to whom it has entrusted or through whom it performs cleaning services as for its own acts.
§ 8. COMPLAINTS
- The Tenant shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the Lessor in the scope provided for in the following paragraph.
- In the event of any shortcomings in the quality of the services provided, the Tenant may lodge a complaint by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Lessor shall inform the Tenant by e-mail of the outcome of the complaint. The e-mail response shall be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Tenant within 14 days of receipt of the complaint by the Lessor.
- In the event of a complaint about additional services that are sold in Packages, the complaint that is made in accordance with the above paragraphs shall be forwarded by the Lessor to its partners providing the services in question.
§ 9. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
§ 10. FINAL PROVISIONS
Before booking the premises, the Tenant is obliged to familiarise themselves with the contents of these Regulations for Use of Rented Premises. By reserving the premises, you accept the content of these Regulations and agree to the terms and conditions contained herein.